Hey friends –
I’ve been a tad dormant the last few weeks but I’m getting back on track now and ready to hit summer head on!
To celebrate being back in the saddle and to kick off summer 2011, I am holding a Beauty from the Kitchen Party contest. At stake is a free Beauty from the Kitchen Party for the winner and up to ten friends. This prize is worth in excess of $200!
How to enter:
Mandatory Entry (You must do this to qualify even if you are an existing Handmade at Homestead customer)
1. Head over to our website, www.handmadeathomestead.com, and pick out your favorite product.
2. Leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post, along with your initials, letting me know what you’ve chosen as your favorite product from our website.
3. Please initial your blog comments so that I can match your comment to your Full Name and Email Address on this form. NOTE: If you do not fill out the form, I will not have a way to contact you if you’re the winner.
The winner will be chosen at random. If the winner chooses to host the Beauty from the Kitchen Party outside of the greater Baton Rouge area, transportation costs to the host site for Handmade at Homestead staff must be provided.
Additional Entries (Check these off on the entry form)
1. LIKE Handmade at Homestead on Facebook
2. LIKE Beauty from the Kitchen by Handmade at Homestead on Facebook
3. Follow Handmade at Homestead on Twitter
4. Tweet this: “I’ve just entered to win a free Beauty from the Kitchen Party with Handmade at Homestead. @SimplyHomestead http://bit.ly/kLHKpu” remove quotation marks before posting!
5. Subscribe to our blog, Thoughts from the Veranda
6. Share the link to our contest blog post on Facebook with your friends
If you are already a blog subscriber, a Facebook fan or a twitter follower-just notated on the contest entry form-it still counts!
Contest ends at midnight, Monday, June 13th. Good luck!