I will not follow you on Twitter just because you follow me. I do not blindly add people just to have some obnoxious number associated with my user name. Here are a few other things you must know:
- If you are blood relation and I like you, I will follow you.
- If you are blood relation and the jury is still out…anybody’s guess if I will follow you.
- If you are NOT related to me, then you must have some relevance to my business and/or personal life. I am nearly a half a century old. I do not care if you ARE the world’s greatest gift to aboriginal music….
- If you do not have an avatar and all I see is that stupid little bird or an egg, you’re out!
- If you do not have some personal or business information under bio (links to website or blog impress me) you’re gone.
- If you follow me via a keyword search….SEE YA!
- If I like what you have to say then more than likely, I will follow you.
I don’t have time to sift through the noise to get to the stuff that’s important to me. Sorry!
8/20/2010 Editor’s Note: Obviously, I wrote this before I got on pregnenolone. I’m better now but my policy still stands.
2/21/11 Editor’s Note: I WILL report you for spam.